Welcome to East Albemarle Elementary School - where we have the most amazing school community in all of SCS! It is the vision of East Albemarle Elementary to educate, inspire, and empower every child to achieve their greatest academic and personal potential. Fruition of this vision is possible through our core values. Our core values or beliefs, which guide our efforts, intentions, and interactions daily, include:
The East school community believes that:
(1) All students can learn when they:
* Feel safe
* Are given appropriately designed instruction
* Have and feel supported
(2) Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and apply their learning in a meaningful context;
(3) Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs;
(4) A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff;
and lastly, (5) Sharing the responsibility with parents, teachers, and the community makes all of us stakeholders in the education of our students.
Stanly County Schools will partner with families and communities to support students in achieving career and college readiness through innovative instruction to inspire life-long learners and engaged citizens.