Inspire imagination. Empower individuals. Cultivate growth.
The East school community believes that:
- All students can learn when they:
- Feel safe
- Are given appropriately designed instruction
- Have and feel supported
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and apply their learning in a meaningful context.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Sharing the responsibility with parents, teachers, and the community makes all of us stakeholders in the education of our students.